The Sustainable High ROI Fundraising System
More financial reserves, money to improve infrastructure, and funds to build financial assets that solidify your nonprofit’s financial position and allow your agency to grow its impact and advance its mission.
Identify your fundraising strengths and gaps.
- A financial strategy that leverages your agency’s fundraising assets and works within your organization’s capacity.
- An action plan that show you how to take the next step toward financial stability and mission impact.
- Improvement on your fundraising return on investment by at least 100 percent.
Empower your board.
- Board leadership promoting of your nonprofit in the community.
- A leadership culture that enables you and your staff to capitalize on your nonprofit’s fundraising assets and the strong community support board members have created.
- Board and staff leaders working together in a supportive relationship regarding fundraising.
Mobilize your staff.
- More donors.
- Higher donations.
- Reduced overall fundraising costs.
- A sustainable fundraising action plan addressing total fundraising operations including technology, communications, campaigns and appeals, staffing, and board involvement.
Excite your community.
- More awareness of your nonprofit in the community.
- Unified, consistent messaging that mobilizes the community to support your mission.
- More advocates for your cause.
- Increasing community financial support.